Ok, I know it has been quite a while, but it's been busy! As of my 18-month check-up, I am now nearly 32 inches tall and 23 pounds and 6 ounces. I can now say many things (just this evening mommy and daddy were quite certain that I said "opposing thumb" as I gestured with my thumbs together), and can sing almost all of Baa Baa Black Sheep by myself. I can also take off my jacket, put on a hat, and take off my own socks, oh and I am very diligent about putting dirty clothes (and some clean ones too) into the laundry basket. I can also pretty much sing the entire ABC song, although that is old hat by now. I am venturing into foreign language songs, like a Chinese song about little ducks and chicks, and Ah Les Crocodiles (it is French! -- check it out on youtube, it is very catchy!). I can easily feed myself rice, peas and veggies with a fork or spoon without spilling (much). I have also been introduced to the potty chair, although I haven't really used it yet. That is yet to come. In other news, I had a fun visit with grandma and grandpa (from L.A.!!), who came and stayed with us over Christmas. They took very good care of me (I didn't go to day care for a week!), and cooked lots of delicious food for mommy and daddy and me!
Anyhow, I am looking forward to an event-filled 2013! Happy new year everyone!! Enjoy the pics and videos!!
 |
| With auntie Laura at Thanksgiving in Boston. |
 |
| Hanging with the cousins at Thanksgiving (and daddy). |
 |
| There was a collective gasp when this lift was first initiated...... |
 |
| But it turned out fine. My cousins Carter and Tyler were very sweet with me!! |
 |
| Me and Norah! She just turned 2!! |
 |
| I love wearing daddy's shoes and mommy's shoes. And walking in them. |
 |
| Eating incognito. |
 |
| I've learned to eat corn on the cob. It is fun and yummy. |
 |
| Don't I look so grown up in this picture?? |
 |
| Building a snowman with grandma and grandpa! |
 |
| Kermit is keeping my potty warm for me..... |
 |
| I love stickers. My favorite place to put them is on my head! |
 |
| I love tutus. I demand to wear a tutu all the time!! (And yes, I am starting to have strong opinions in my attire!) |
 |
| Who is taller?? |
Olive, what does a turkey say???? (See video below for answer.)
IMG 0619 from
Linda Fang on
Vimeo.
Here is another video where I am doing ring around the rosie with Norah! Yay!!
IMG 0635 from
Linda Fang on
Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment