 |
| A little bit of playtime in between long naps! |
I am 7 weeks old now!! Yay, me!! I celebrated with a feast of my favorite meal -- milk!! But, after a 3-day marathon of sleeping, I got a little cranky again last night, and kept mommy busy from 745pm onwards, alternating between feeding and trying to coax me into sleep. I foiled her for most of the night, but finally succumbed right at around midnight. Much to mommy's disappointment, I did not reprieve my sleep performance of Saturday night (when I slept straight from midnight to 7am!!!), but did manage to let mommy sleep until 5am. Mommy wondered if I was returning to my pre-weekend-sleep-fest self now that the new work week was beginning....I guess she will have to wait to find out.
 |
| Look how cute I am in my footed pajamas!! |
I spent my 7-week birthday in some footed pajamas that mommy put me in. She thinks I look especially cute in footed pajamas, and I really can't disagree!
 |
| Me yesterday!! |
And look at me -- I'm sitting up by myself!!! (Ok, I probably wouldn't have lasted had daddy been a few seconds slower in snapping this picture, but still, pretty impressive, no?) This is a great improvement from my abilities just 2 or 3 weeks ago, when I needed a lot of assistance!!
 |
| Me from 2 to 3 weeks ago!! Look at all the pillows!! And I am still just barely sitting!! |
In other news, earlier today, mommy took me in the babybjorn carrier to run some errands around town. We took the bus and the subway -- breaking our previous record of one stop on the subway, we went 3 stops on the way there and 7 stops back!!! -- and if I may say so, the trip was a great success! I slept most of the way or at least was very peaceful and quiet. I don't know what it is, but that babybjorn just makes me darn sleepy!! We were only out for an hour or two, but I was pooped when I got back. But it still took a mid-afternoon snack and a lot of rocking from mommy to get me to sleep finally! I haven't quite decided yet whether I will be a happy and peaceful and sleepy baby when daddy gets home or if my evil cranky twin will make an appearance....stay tuned!
No comments:
Post a Comment