 |
Me, with uncle Ben (ha, I know!!) in Boston.
I had stranger anxiety with a lot of people over the
weekend, but for some reason, not with him!!
I love uncle Ben!!! |
So I went to Boston and back, and I made it! Ok, just barely, as the first day I was there, I subsisted on only 11 hours of sleep for the entire day (and that is mostly because I slept straight all morning until 8am, when I was woken up to be taken to the train station) and was super grouchy! I think that was the least sleep I have ever gotten since being born!! But, it was my first time on the train, and my first Thanksgiving, and I really didn't want to miss a thing! So, I refused to go to sleep until I pretty much had to crash. But even then, I woke up that night every 90 minutes, and would refuse to go back to sleep for an hour or two in between those fits of sleep at night. Thankfully, I was in grandma Paula and grandpa Aubrey's house in Boston, and it is such a big house that I didn't wake anyone else up! Except for daddy of course, who slept on the couch next to my portable crib, and stayed with me throughout the night, giving me a shoulder to cry on! Thanks daddy!!
It was a bit of a rough trip for me, but I am glad to have spent more time with the family. I have been sleeping like mad since getting home last night -- I slept for 11 1/2 hours straight last night as I was happy to be home in my own bed! Anyhow, I have lots to share, but I will do it through pictures.
Also, just a warning, but I likely won't be blogging as much pretty soon because mommy will be headed back to work, starting next week! I mean, I can type but I need someone's help to reach the keyboard (I'm still too short ok??). But, I will still make an effort to post pictures whenever I can, but we will see how it will work out!
 |
Me, with my cousin Lila who lives in Boston! She is 7 months older than me, but we still have lots in common, like chewing on things!! |
 |
| With uncle Ben and aunt Laura! |
 |
| With grandma Paula on my 5 month birthday!! |
 |
| Ack!! |
 |
| I think my expression says it all. |
 |
| Reading People magazine with grandma Paula. |
 |
| I think I like this Bradley Cooper character. |
 |
| Yes, I think I *REALLY* like Bradley Cooper. |
And here is a video of me from today, playing with daddy!
Untitled from
Linda Fang on
Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment