 |
| First day at daycare. They even had a welcome sign for me! |
I started daycare (on a trial run) last Thursday. Mommy took me in for half days on Thursday and on Friday, and I did great! I did not cry when I was handed off to the teachers, and on the first day, I napped on my own and drank 5 ounces of milk from a bottle fed to me by one of the teachers at daycare! And on Friday, I took 2 naps on my own, and drank another 5 ounces of milk from a bottle, and would have drank a second bottle of milk if mommy and daddy had not shown up right when I was about to eat, and so I decided I didn't want the bottle after all since mommy was around!! There are lots of new friends for me to meet at daycare -- they are all quite friendly and most of them are very advanced, which means I have a lot of catching up to do!! They are (mostly) all crawling around and tottering/walking and/or able to stand while holding onto a ledge, and have teeth and are eating crunchy treats!! I can't wait to do all those things! Right now, I am just on the verge of sitting upright by myself (mommy thinks), but hope I will get there soon! Anyhow, I will officially start full-time at daycare tomorrow, when mommy heads back to work, so I hope I can keep up the good work! Will keep you posted! In the meantime, enjoy the new pictures of my various recent adventures!
 |
| All bundled up and ready to head to day 2 of daycare! |
 |
| In my new highchair! Thanks grandma Hong and grandpa Jim!! |
 |
| Highchair in action! |
 |
| Me in my new cape, hand-knitted by grandma Hong!! |
 |
| Sitting with daddy! |
 |
| Oops. |
 |
| Smiley and drooly! |
 |
| My new favorite pastime -- eating mommy's nose!!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment