 |
| Beep beep!! Ready to ride!! |
I am so very excited to announce that I got my very first car today!! Ok, so it is really mommy and daddy's car, but I will be chauffeured in it from now on, so it might as well be my car!! It's just that I have to wait about 15 1/2 years before I may be able to operate it (legally, at least), but it's never too early to start practicing. (See evidence on right.) We picked the car up this evening, after attending my third birthday party (having attended my first when I was just 2 weeks old!). Even though I had such a long day, I was still so sweet and good natured, and only started screaming at the very end, when the car was finally pulling out of the dealer's garage (but I quieted down as usual, almost immediately once mommy started driving). Less than 10 minutes later, we were pulling into the garage in the building next to ours, and then we were home! I was quickly bathed and changed, and fed, and then I fell asleep almost immediately thereafter with no fussing. Boy, I was pooped!! Anyhow, I will post some pictures of the day so you can share in the excitement! xoxo.
 |
| I'm a natural!! (I have a tight grip on the wheel, in case you're wondering.) |
 |
| Laura, the birthday girl!! She is 1 today!! |
 |
| I don't know why but she was very unhappy for it being her birthday and all!! (The cake was delicious, by the way!) |
 |
I was my usual happy and good-natured self at the party. I didn't cry or fuss at all, and everyone cooed over me and over my sunny disposition! I didn't cry at all when held by people I had only met for the first time, like uncle Justin! |
 |
| I love eating my feet! |
 |
This is Elinor, Laura's cousin, with her grandma. She was so advanced, and was walking and climbing and talking! Elinor is 16 months old! |
 |
| Me, sitting and contemplating while looking out the window of the nice townhouse where the party was. |
No comments:
Post a Comment