Yesterday, I had my first try of mushy peas! All I can say is that the jury is still out on that one! And today, I fed myself by holding my own bottle -- both at daycare and at home! And, I drank formula for the first time since I was very little and still in the hospital (for the first 3 days I was born)! Mommy was relieved that the transition was so easy, and especially because I was still hungry after she fed me, so she was glad there was something to feed to me! I am definitely going through a growth spurt!
But, in bad news, I had a bit of a fever today. Nothing crazy, and I was still in my usual good spirits and was quite cheerful, but I had a fever of 101. Hopefully, I will get better soon, or else I will have to stay home from daycare, and I love daycare!!!
Enjoy the pictures!
 |
| Mommy and me over the weekend. |
 |
| First try of peas. |
 |
| Yum? |
 |
| Me and Cordt, who visited from Brooklyn over the weekend. He is a month older than me. |
 |
| Here, we are shaking hands! |
 |
| Me, playing with oranges. |
 |
| I am drooling, just thinking about eating them! But, I can't yet, such a bummer!! |
 |
| But, I can try!!! |
 |
| Yay, orange!!! |
 |
| I'll be juggling them soon! I love oranges!!! |
 |
| This is me, unhappy, because daddy was taking away my orange!!! |
 |
| I ate rice cereal at daycare today. (They have extra big bibs there, I wonder why?) |
 |
| Today, I made a gingerbread cookie man at daycare! |
 |
| I worked really diligently at it. |
 |
| Voila!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment