Saturday, March 3, 2012

New house!

I know everyone has been anxiously awaiting my latest post, but frankly, it has been impossible to post when mommy has not even unpacked her computer!!  Anyhow, we are officially moved into our new house, and I am getting the hang of things here.  I think I like it here!  Grandma Jim and Grandma Hong came right when we moved to help mommy and daddy unpack, and Grandma Hong has been here taking care of me during the days!  It has been lots of fun!  And just today, Grandpa Aubrey and Grandma Paula came to visit as well, just briefly.  Everyone loves the house -- it's beautiful here, and so QUIET!  No fire engines, no delivery trucks, no people yelling outside....it's great!!  Anyhow, I am still not in my official room yet -- I am currently sleeping in mommy's study, which I have taken over as my de facto room!  They had set me up here initially because my room was still being painted....I am looking forward to moving to my permanent room though, as it is much bigger and has many more windows!  It will take some time for everything to get settled, but we will get there eventually!!  I don't know why, maybe it's the quiet, but since moving into the house, I have woken up every day at 7:15 or thereabouts without fail, until this morning, when I slept until 8:20!  My early (for me) waking has been making mommy and daddy a bit tired, but at least Grandma Hong is around to help them out!  Mommy really hopes that I will settle back into my waking up at 8am routine soon!

Also, as far as milestones go, I now have 2 teeth!  I got my first one a while ago but the second one just came in right when we moved to the house.  And I have also gotten really really good at walking (Grandma Hong has been practicing lots with me) while holding onto someone's hand.  I barely want to sit still anymore -- I just want to walk/stomp everywhere!  I am also making some progress on crawling, but why crawl when you can walk?!  I can do a pretty good job of crawling backwards, and I can move to the side, but forward progress is coming along too, just slowly!  But, who knows, I may be crawling and walking next week!

Look how small I look in mommy and daddy's new bed!!!
Sleeping in luxury!

Fun with Grandpa Jim.

I'm getting quite adept at feeding myself.  I love puffs!




With grandpa Aubrey and grandma Paula during their visit today.
Kisses!!  I have also learned to give kisses on my own.  But only when I feel like it!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment