So we just got back from a weekend in Playa del Carmen, Mexico, where we attended a wedding of a friend of mommy's from high school! It was really hot and humid, but the resort where we stayed was very nice! I was very good for the flights -- which were so short -- only 3.5 hours each way -- they were such a breeze after the previous long flights to China! I slept for about 2 hours on the way there, but only for about an hour on the way back. It was fun, and I got to go to the beach for the very first time, and swam in a pool! There were tons of mosquitoes there, which meant that mommy and daddy got bitten up a lot, but I escaped completely unscathed. Amazing! I think I would have had more fun in Mexico if it wasn't for the fact that I was pretty much sick the whole time -- and have continued to be sick after getting back. I am all congested and have a terrible cough, but as usual, I have still been in pretty good spirits! Hopefully, I will make a full recovery soon!
Anyhow, I am sure you are dying to see the photos, so here they are!
 |
| On the plane on the way to Cancun, Mexico! |
 |
| Our private pool at our villa! |
 |
| Me with mommy, daddy, and some of mommy's friends from high school. |
 |
| At the welcome dinner. It was swarming with mosquitoes. Mommy was covered with bug spray but still got 21 bites. |
 |
| At the wedding on the beach. It was so humid that our camera fogged up immediately! |
 |
| Yay, my first wedding! |
 |
| Here comes the bride! |
 |
Mommy with her friends. Sad to say that I was already in bed with daddy at this point. Daddy left the reception before it started to put me down to bed. |
 |
| The bride and groom! |
 |
| Yummy, watermelon! |
 |
| Breakfast with mommy! |
 |
| What is that you say? A lemon drop? Sounds delish!!! Think it might go with Cheerios? |
 |
| On the beach! |
 |
| Heh heh, in the pool!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment