So I had a rough day on Thursday, which also coincided with a doctor's visit to get my eyes checked out. Mommy thought one of my eyes was a bit puffy (although it might have been just from all the wiping I have been subjected to), so wanted to have the doctor take a look. Everything checked out, although apparently I may be doomed to have goopy eyes for some while longer, until my tear ducts can sort themselves out! But, I behaved wonderfully at the doctor's office and Dr. Sanford even complimented me on my smile! After returning home, however, several hours later, I started having crying/screaming fits, even with mommy, which hasn't ever happened before! (I usually do that only with daddy, and only at night!!) And I had great trouble falling asleep, and when I did so, I couldn't manage to stay asleep for more than 30-45 minutes, which made me extremely cranky. Long story short, I screamed and worked myself into an extreme frenzy all evening and night, and only finally at 1:30am did I manage to fall (and stay) asleep, through a lot of coaxing from daddy (mommy had to take a nap because she was so worn out from all my daytime crying). Needless to say, both mommy and daddy were very tired.
But, I redeemed myself because since falling asleep Friday morning at 1:30am (as per above), I have been sleeping non-stop in 3-6 hour stretches and have been awake for only an hour or so at most! And as of 2pm on Saturday, this is still what I look like (see left)!!
Mommy tried to take me to take passport photos yesterday afternoon when I was awake and calm for a bit, but that was a FAIL!! Before we even got to the shop that was only 4 blocks away, this is what I looked like (see right)!! So mommy and daddy just pushed me through Riverside Park for a nice walk, which I completely slept through, of course. In any event, mommy and daddy are very much enjoying the break, I imagine. I am a real genius because I know to butter them up and to build equity for the next time I misbehave! :)
Finally, before I go, I will post a video of myself smiling. I hear that it has been a hit, so I thought it doesn't hurt to continue to build some equity with y'all as well! Enjoy!
Untitled from Linda Fang on Vimeo.

Happy happy two month birthday to our baby Olive! You are growing fast!
ReplyDeleteGrandma and grandpa with love from LA
Hi to all of you. Just to let you know that I am loving the blog, it is really cute and funny. A big hug for all of you, and a very big hug for Olive. She has really grown since we last saw her. Can't wait to see you guys again. Love Mom/Deborah/Grandma xxx
ReplyDelete