Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Adventures in Westchester.

Can you spot me in the nice house??
This past weekend, mommy and daddy took me with them to house hunt in Westchester.  I behaved extremely well, if I may say so myself (also, daddy said so, so there!!)!!  I still don't really like my carseat, and didn't really get to get all my usual naps in with all of the ins and outs and being carried around all of the houses, but I didn't fuss too much in the end.  I think I will like it in the country -- I hear from mommy that it is very quiet there!!!  I don't know what quiet is yet (since all I have known is the NICU and our currently very noisy apartment with sirens and trucks going by 24-7), but I think it will suit me.

Me, first time facing outwards in the babybjorn.  I got
all sorts of coos and adoring looks from passersby, and
a nice lady on the platform offered to take a photo of
mommy and me (when she saw mommy trying
to take a photo on her own....not very successfully).
Also, here are some other big firsts and milestones that have happened since my last post:  (1) I had my first real laugh with sound (not just squealing or squeaking, but an actual laugh) on Monday, hooray!!, but I haven't done it again since; (2) I can now sometimes grab things that I see (so far I have done with mostly with Mr. Bear, the pink stuffed bear that grandma Hong gave me, who I always try to put in my mouth, unsuccessfully though, because Mr. Bear is quite big); (3) I can now go face forward in the babybjorn when mommy and I go out, and I have learned to nap while facing outwards; and (4) I have now officially switched to the big girl stroller (no more bassinet for me -- that thing is for babies!!!!!), so yay for me!!
Me, snug as a bug in a rug in my carseat on Sunday,
on the way home from Westchester.  

Me, in my big girl stroller!

No comments:

Post a Comment