Saturday, October 1, 2011

New friends!

Yay, visitors!!  I am getting patted on the head by my new
friend, Potter in this picture!!  She is 1 1/2 months
older than me, so she is my big sister!!
And yes, I am the only one not paying attention
in this photo!! 
It has been an exciting weekend for me so far because we have had a lot of visitors!  Some of mommies friends from law school were in town and I got to meet them!  It would have been more fun, except that mommy kept trying to make me go to sleep when the visitors were around, when I just wanted to hang out with everyone!  Wasn't I the main attraction anyway??!!  Geesh!  So the whole time, mommy was trying to put me to sleep, but I fought hard!!  Finally, mommy just gave up and let me join the party.  I had a great time, even though I looked like a zombie-baby since I was so sleepy!!  But, as I am always trying to tell mommy (except she seems to have trouble understanding me, as she always just repeats back what I say with a silly smile on her face...she's pretty much a lost cause at this point), sleeping is for the birds!!


Yes, the blanket is stuffed in my mouth, as per my usual.
Also, new milestones for me include:  (1) falling asleep in the bouncy chair that auntie Jaya bought me for the first time (of course it was my babysitter who succeeded in doing this for the first time -- she is great at putting me to sleep!!  much better than mommy and daddy, who are just tyros!!); and (2) picking up my pacifier with my hands from out of my mouth and then trying to suck it again (except usually I will have turned it around in my hands so I can't seem to get anything to suck since it will be backwards...I'll be working on this....).  Yay, me!!



Quiet, please.  I'm concentrating on tummy time!!   
This is my old man face, with my forehead furrowed.  Heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment