Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Three-month update!

Hi all, I know you have been anxiously awaiting the results of my 3-month doctor's checkup, and here they are (drumroll please):  I weighed in at a respectable 12 pounds 7 ounces, and measured a whopping 25 inches!!  That puts me at the 75th and 100th percentiles for weight and height, respectively!  Yay, I'm tall!  Mommy is happy because now I can hopefully fit into the 6-month size clothes that she bought me!!

I also got an oral vaccine which tasted like fruit (from what I was told -- what do I know? I've never had fruit before!!  Only milk!!), which I swallowed.  Mommy wondered why I couldn't do the same for the milk that her and daddy keep trying to give to me in the bottle.  And yes, in case it wasn't clear, bottle feeding is actually a FAIL!  I am still refusing to take the bottle, and last Sunday when mommy and daddy left me with the sitter for 5 hours while they went house hunting, I just staged a hunger strike!  I knew that mommy would be home to feed me later on, so I just refused to take the bottle!  I wasn't cranky or anything, and wasn't in a bad mood from the strike....I just didn't feel like drinking milk from the bottle, is all.  They keep trying every day, but I really don't see the point, since mommy is always around!

No comments:

Post a Comment