This is totally a candid of how I like to sleep these days (this photo is not doctored up at all by mommy and daddy): blanket pulled completely over my head (don't worry grandparents -- it is a totally breathable muslin blanket), and with a pacifier (yes, I totally will take one now and keep it in my mouth -- sometimes I even fall asleep with the pacifier in my mouth!!). I know, I'm such a funny baby!!
 |
Yes, I'm under there somewhere, I swear!! Mommy had to take this photo today
when she saw me asleep like this. Actually, I was not totally asleep; I just wanted some
peace and quiet and privacy as I sucked on my pacifier in trying to get myself to sleep.
And yes, I always put myself to sleep nowadays; in fact, I don't really like it when
I am picked up and held these days when I am really sleepy!!! Imagine that!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment