 |
| So what if I cried for my shots? You would have too! |
So, as promised, here are the results of my monthly weigh-in! As of Tuesday, I am now 23 1/4" tall (almost 2 feet!), and 11 pounds and 2 ounces big, and I am continuing to grow every day! I also got a bunch of shots, for which I was a real trooper! I did cry a bit, but not very much. In fact, I cried harder later in the day after my bath (I love bathtime but hate getting out of the tub -- but who doesn't?!?!).
Sadly for mommy, ever since getting my shots, I have not been sleeping well. I haven't been sleeping in long stretches at night, and for the last couple of nights have refused to go to sleep until really really late (12-2am!!). And last night, I woke up every 3 hours from 11pm on, and was always very hungry, which made mommy really really tired.
In other news, mommy and daddy finally bought a new camera and now can take fancy pictures of me! Hooray!! And I had my first night with the new babysitter last night, and I was an absolute dream, if I do say so myself. Although I was fussy with mommy all day, as soon as my babysitter arrived, I was smiling, and fell asleep (and stayed asleep for 2.5 hours!!!) within 45 minutes of mommy and daddy heading out. I love to make a good first impression! But of course as soon as mommy and daddy got home and my babysitter left, I woke up 15 minutes later and then fussed for hours until 2am! And I know she will still love me so I can fuss all I want! Plus, just look at me, I'm too cute for words -- who can stay mad at this face?!
 |
| I love getting photographed! |
 |
| This is me, happy! |
 |
| This is me, relaxed! |
No comments:
Post a Comment