Thursday, July 19, 2012

New pictures and latest news!



Yay, momma has started putting
hairclips in my hair!!
(I enjoy pulling them out though.)

I have been developing in leaps and bounds, so I thought I would share some new photos and videos.  Here are some of my latest updates:

1.  I can identify momma consistently and will call out "momma" when I hear her voice!  I sometimes do this for dada.

2.  I will start bopping on my own while standing when dada says to dance.

3.  Yesterday, I learned to say "apple."

4.  I can consistently identify that yellow thing with a beak as a "duck" when momma or dada asks me "what is that?"

5.  I regularly point to things that I want.

6.  I can walk around the room on my own, usually without toppling or stopping, and can pick up things on the floor by bending down.

7.  I will regularly give kisses and hugs upon request, but only for momma and dada.

8.  I can (sometimes) feed myself using a fork or spoon.

I know, I am sooooo advanced!!  Enjoy the latest pictures and videos below.

Still quite drool-y at times!!  





IMG 0330 from Linda Fang on Vimeo.



Olive Eating from Linda Fang on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment