Sunday, July 8, 2012

What a difference a year makes!

It is hard to believe that I am a year old already!  I am now walking (albeit still a bit wobbly) and babbling all sorts of sounds with multiple syllables.  I am now drinking bits of whole milk (not just formula), can eat many solid foods (today for lunch I had zucchini and scrambled eggs) and feed myself often!  But words can only do so much -- I think photos will really highlight how incredible the transformation has been for me in the last year!

July 10, 2011.  I was just 2 weeks old and that was the day that I was discharged
from the NICU at NYU!!  

July 10, 2011.  Me with mommy.  I was so small!!!
July 10, 2011.  Me with mommy and daddy.

July 8, 2012.  Me in our backyard.  Standing and walking on my own (with a cup of Goldfish, which I love!!).



Mommy was drizzling me with the hose -- I was squealing with
delight, trust me!!!  
My baby Penguin pool in our backyard!

I love close-ups!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment