Sunday, July 29, 2012

Phun in Philly!

Me and Sue.  I was distracted by the geese to my right.....
Last weekend I went to Philadelphia for the first time.  It was a lot of fun, but sadly, I slept through my first cheesesteak excursion (I was napping in the car when daddy and mommy ate a cheesesteak!!!).  Oh well, there is always the next time.  We spent Saturday afternoon with Judge Davis and his wife, Sue, and their chocolate Lab, Luna.  I got along great with the Judge and Sue, but was a bit scared of Luna!  Then on Sunday, we had brunch with Carol and her son and Carol's granddaughter, another Olivia!  The other Olivia is 2 1/2 years old, so she was very advanced.  She was such a sweetheart and we got along fabulously!  Melissa went with us to Philly and back, and sadly it was her last time taking care of me!  She has moved to Boston and will be spending her time looking for a new non-nannying job.  Both her and I were very sad to say goodbye, but I tried to remain my cheerful self to keep her in good spirits!  Hopefully I will still get to see her on occasion, whenever I am in Boston visiting family!

I got really nervous next to Luna....even though she was very friendly....
In other news, I am continuing along with my amazing development!  My new favorite word is "bubbles" and I say it all the time.  It is the new "apple" which was my favorite word last week.  I still say "mah" a lot though, while pointing at things, but mommy and daddy still haven't figured out what that means.  Now I can also point to my nose when mommy or daddy asks me: "Olive, where is your nose?"  And I know animals by the sounds they make -- like, a cow is "moo" and horse is "neigh."  It is a lot of fun for everyone!!!
How is this for a close-up??

Olivia and Olivia!
I am very generous and like to share my snacks....even though in this picture I look like I am a little.....aggressive.
BFF??!!



Me and Melissa at a rest stop on the way back from Philly!
I am thinking I may have a career in modeling for bottled water???











No comments:

Post a Comment