Tuesday, January 10, 2012

1000 hits!

Thanks for all your loyal support and following -- today my blog reached exactly 1,000 hits!!

That being said, I am still struggling to sleep these days and tonight only managed to fall asleep at 10:40pm!  It remains to be seen whether I will sleep through the night, or if I will wake up 2-3 times throughout the night like last night.  Mommy and daddy are starting to get a bit worn out.  They long again for the days like when I was in daycare and would return home at 630pm to fall straight asleep without a single peep, and stay asleep until the next morning!!  It is because I have always been such a great sleeper that they are not used to these sleep disruptions -- they are just too spoiled!!!  But this is what being a baby is all about -- keeping my parents on their toes at all times -- just when they thought they had things figured out, I gotta change things up.  Heh!       

No comments:

Post a Comment