Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy 2012!

Yes, I am definitely teething, but still no teeth yet.
But, I will pretty much chew/eat anything these days.
Case in point -- see above!
Apparently I had to get sicker before I really got better.  So since I last wrote (about my getting "all better"), I got quite sick, with RSV, a respiratory flu that babies commonly get, which caused some inflammation in my breathing passages causing me to have difficulty breathing, and I even developed an ear infection!!  All in all, mommy and daddy were quite worried about me for a day or two when I was having trouble breathing, eating and sleeping, but then I went to the doctor's and got some medication, and promptly made a full recovery!!!  Well, then I passed it on to mommy, who is suffering now with a cold and a bad cough, but I am, again, ALL BETTER!

I have good taste and have
graduated to the good stuff --
single malt scotch!
In other news, we went to Boston again over new years to see grandpa and grandma Aubrey and Paula.  And aunt Laura and her friend Jenna were there as well, as were my cousins Amir and Ellen.  And uncle Ben rode up with us on the drive up as well, so it was a full house over new years!  I had a great time being cooed over, and I spent the entire weekend just being passed from lap to lap, and I just smiled at everyone and was the star of the party.  I got so accustomed to be held and sitting on laps that once I got back home, I refused for a day to sit anywhere except on someone's lap!  (But, I quickly got over this today.)

So, my new nanny started yesterday.  We have had a couple of good days, and I have started eating carrots!!  I LOVE CARROTS!!!  I could eat jar after jar of carrots!!!  YUM!!  Anyhow, I like Melissa, and it's nice not to have to ride in the subway to daycare on super cold days like yesterday and today, but I think I will miss all my friends at daycare!  But, this will be my new adventure now and I am sure I will make the best of it!  Plus, we will be moving in just about a month, and then I will have a whole new big house to play in -- yay me!!


I love it when daddy reads to me!  

I loved hearing about Madeline's adventures in London!



Untitled from Linda Fang on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment