So happy it's the weekend and I get to play with mommy and daddy all weekend long! Yay! So I am starting to get back in a groove in terms of sleeping. Hopefully it will last! And I am developing a nap schedule (10am and 230pm), which is great! Although I am still pretty disinterested in drinking much formula during the day, but I always eat all my solids! I especially like sweet potato, and oatmeal. Mommy thinks that I will be graduating to yogurt and fruits soon. Yum!! Enjoy some of the recent photos below!
 |
| Me, in the playroom! (Melissa took this picture of me during last week.) |
 |
| So much to do! |
 |
| I don't love this chair much anymore, but still love it when I have a good book to read! |
 |
| Nap time! |
No comments:
Post a Comment